Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner. I made my first coke ham! It turned out really good. We had our Thanksgiving at our club house, and we went swimming. It was a lot of fun. We skipped over the part where everyone says what they are thankful for, so here is my list.

First and foremost, I wouldn't be who I am today with out the gospel in my life
My Husband, he is so patient and I look up to him in every way. He is amazing.
My family. My sisters are my best friends. Who could ask for anything more.
My friends.
My Job, everyday I am blessed by the sweet kids I work with.
My house.
The stray cat that we feed, and the fact that he is still alive.
The country we live in.
I could go on an on with things like tooth paste and toilet paper, but I think you get the point. We have had so many things happen to us that have made me realize how lucky we are. We are so blessed. I hope that everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving.

No comments: