Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Attack of the killer potato!

I sang that in my head when I typed it. I hope that is how you read it....
Anyway,
Last night I was sitting on the couch and Will yells from the kitchen,

"Babe (that's what he calls me) Did you BUY these potatoes like this...?"

Babe: "Like what."

Will: "Just come in here."

I grunt as I pull myself up off the couch.

I walk into the kitchen to see this-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good thing Bosco was here to protect us. Phew that was a close one.

The potato monster is currently residing on our front porch. Much to awesome to through away.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Ha ha! Wow!

Katie I. said...

agreed. please don't throw it away! it brings a smile to my face when i come home every night. :)

Soni said...

I love that he asked if you bought them that way! Too funny!

Cara said...

Sorry Katie Will threw it away last night :( I came home and thought someone stole it.