Saturday, April 16, 2011

18 months, 20 weeks

Lincoln is 18 months today! Nursery here we come!!! Church has been exhausting. Lincoln is a ball of energy so sitting still for three hours is a joke.
Lincoln brings more joy to our lives than we ever thought was possible.
He loves balls! When I go to the grocery store, he yells out in excitement "Ball", at anything round.
He loves buttons, light switches, and little gadgets.
He loves reading books. His favorite book right now is "Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late"
He loves to dance and sing along to the radio.

He spits out the majority of food I give him to eat. Foods he will eat:
Pickles, olives, avocados, bananas, bread, mac+cheese, rice, cheese....and yogurt.
HIS HEART MURMUR IS GONE! It wasn't something anyone was very concerned about, but if it didn't heal on its own he would eventually need another surgery.

You can see in the picture, his scar is very faint.





 Today I am also 20 weeks. I'm half way there! The hardest part is over, that is if this pregnancy is anything like the last one. My days of morning sickness are officially over. I'm still pretty tired most of the time but hopefully the burst of energy (like I got last time) will come around 30 weeks. My third trimester was by far my favorite, even though I looked like a whale.
Heart burn is in full swing! I took prilocec with Lincoln but I am a little weary about medication this time around.  I've been taking some probiotics the last few days and they seem to be helping.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

You look so cute, Cara!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Lincoln looks so grown up with his hair cut. I guess if he's going to church nursery, he is grown up. Wow. Time flies.

Love your darling "belly" shot, Cara. Beautiful as always!

Soni Levenseller said...

He's looking like a little boy! You look great!
PS- Watch out for eggs in the grocery store. They look like cute little balls...but the do NOT bounce!