Friday, July 8, 2011

32 weeks!

I am getting pretty excited to meet this little guy, and even more excited for Lincoln to have a little brother. I can hardly believe that I am only 8 or so weeks away from having 2 kids!
We officially decided that I wont be going back to work. I was planning on working until I had the baby but Lincoln has been struggling at school (biting and hitting) and we decided it would be best to have a few weeks off before the baby comes to get him on a schedule and have some mommy/Lincoln time. SO my last day will be August 5th.
I'm super sad to quit, I love my job! But I know that I will love being a stay at home mom even more.

Here's a 32 week belly shot. I think I have taken like 4 pictures total this time around! Last time I took 4 or so a week so we could make a time laps video. Worth doing ONE time.
At this point I am feeling pretty good. I have lost my appetite yet again, however I am not complaining. I have already gained 26 pounds more than I wanted to.

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Cara, you are darling! What a great picture! Pregnancy agrees with you. Big happenings ahead for you. Take care of yourself, Lincoln, Will, and future “little brother.”