Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Briannnnn

For my birthday present last year Will got me tickets to Brian Regan. He is seriously HILARIOUS! If you haven't heard him, look him up on youtube. Originally the seats were row 33. Then I got an email saying they were opening another show up. So we got on first thing and bought four tickets. (my good friend is also a Regan lover, so we got some for her too) We ended up getting front row but way off to the side. About a week later I got another email saying they were opening ANOTHER show. This time we bought six tickets, and another friend of our bought six tickets, and we got seats 1-12 on row one!!!! We made a night of it and went to dinner and a show with 3 other couples. We had a blast! Will was crying the whole show because of how hard he was laughing.


I lent my lens out to a friend, so the images aren't the best quality. (Compliments of Will's phone actually)

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Looks like sooooooooooooo much fun!!! So glad it all went so well. Thanks for sharing the emergency room clip--too funny! Great way to start my day.

(Just got the triplets on the bus, 6:50 a.m.) It's a good morning.