Friday, October 19, 2012

Three and one

I kind of purposely forgot to schedule Spencer's 1 year appointment so that I could take Lincoln and Spencer at the same time. Both boys are healthy and growing great. :)

Spencer's Stats: (at 13 months)

Height: 29.5 inches   25%
Weight: 21 pounds   23%
Head Circumference:  18 inches  24%

Lincoln's Stats: (at 3 years)


Height:  38 inches     55%
Weight: 30 pounds    40%
Head Circumference:  18.5 inches 15%



As you can see, Spencer is catching up with Lincoln very quickly. I keep telling Lincoln to be nice to his little brother because soon Spencer will be bigger than him. This makes him a little angry and he says "Mom, I am a big boy and Spencer is a baby. He is NOT bigger than me!" So funny.

We celebrated Lincoln's birthday last Saturday with friends and family and then went to Chucky Cheese on his actual birthday. Pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I can't wait to see those two cuties!!! Interesting stats.

My two youngest sons both passed up the oldest son in height. Hmmm.