Tuesday, September 17, 2013

5 months

I realize I am extremely behind on blogging. I have so much to catch up on, and so little time to do it. Who would have thought that three boys would take up so much time?

I am only 2 days late on this post, so I thought it would be the best one to start with.
My little Connor is 5 months old. Holy moly that went fast. I have been somewhat slacking in the monthly photo department but I did get a 5 month shot with my birthday present. (a new lens) Oh ya, it's my birthday. :)

Connor is has a very sweet calm spirit. My hope is that he will be slightly less crazy than his brothers, but I'm not counting on it.




Connor has pretty much been a dream baby, besides not sleeping, as long as I don't eat dairy products. I started eating them about a week ago to see if I was in the clear yet, but he still doesn't seem to tolerate it very well. 

He's around 50th percentile for weight (16 pounds) and 90th for his height (26 inches)

He loves his binky, his blanket and his older brothers.
He also loves to snuggle. 
He can role over and sit up for a few seconds.
We sure love having him around. 




1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Happy 5 months Connor and happy birthday, Cara! :)

He is absoluely beautiful and looking oh-so grown up. You guys make good-looking babies. Thanks for posting this update.