Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby projects

So I started several baby projects a month or so ago, and FINALLY finished them last Saturday.
We took a while to figure out what the theme for the baby's room would be. We came to agree on a sports theme. I was torn because I really wanted cute pastels. But I found this bright fabric and decided that would be better for baby anyway.

Yes I made my own boppy because I am cheap.
Will painting the changing table. It took a little longer than we expected. I gave up on it after about an hour and a half. Will was persistent and took one for the team when he knelt on the paint brush I left on the ground.

Will spotted this fabric at Wal-mart and begged me to make a blanket out of it.
Can you guess what this is?

7 comments:

The Standrings said...

i'm gonna guess either a bib or a nursing cover. how are you guys anyway?

Kristin said...

looks like fun!!

Dylan, Holly, and Aspen said...

Looks like you've been busy. There's nothing wrong with being cheap, it's smart. I'm with you there. Hope you guys are doing good. We were sad we weren't able to come out this summer but we want to try to get to Utah sometime. Maybe by the time we make it out there you will have a new addition to the family.

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I love, love, love your color theme, blankets, boppy---- everything! The changing table looks great and I know what the "thing" is. A nursing cover up. My friend Sue made one for my daughter, Lori. You are set!! And you are very clever with all your sewing and painting.

Hilary said...

Yeah for homemade crafts! I miss ya! I can't wait to see baby Lincoln. Post lots of pics. How many more days?

Kaela Cusack said...

you're so handy!!! and btw-boppyies are freaking EXPENSIVE, so I'd make my own too...if i needed one.

Delgado Fam said...

Wow cara! All your projects look great.. I am so happy for you guys :)