Thursday, August 27, 2009

Facebook

Will now has a facebook. To most of you this is not a bloggable subject.
(Bloggable: worthy of being posted to a blog)
But to me it is. This is because for the last 3 years Will has found it his responsibility to mock me for having a facebook. If I was checking my facebook and he walked into the room, I would hurry to sign out before he knew what I was doing.
"Why are you always on facebook..?" He would say
"You don't even know these people." He would taunt.
"Why are you so interested in peoples lives that you haven't talked to in years?"


A few nights ago I woke up around 1:30 to a blue glow of facebook in my bedroom. I asked Will in the sweetest voice I could mester "Are you working sweety?" Some nights he stays up late working on his computer.

Now he signs out of facebook when I walk into a room.

5 comments:

L.M. Steimle said...

if this was on facebook, i would "like" it.

Joanna said...

I'm one of his friends, Joanna, from HS. I'm so happy that he got on there so I can see that he is so happy and expecting his first baby. Congrats! Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. You can check out mine so you don't think I'm some crazy lady- kjsalmonfamily.blogspot.com.

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

You guys are so funny. I say you BOTH leave facebook ON when the other walks in the room. I haven't gotten into the facebook thing, because I'm afraid I'd never get off it. Although, once in a while I wonder what the class of '65 is doing. (never been to a high school reunion)

Soni said...

Welcome to the dark side Will.... :)

C and K said...

Cara that is soooo funny! The same thing happend to Craig and I when we were dating!