Friday, September 18, 2009


Hey Everyone, It's Will. THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!! Hence my writing this entry. You can HELP US WIN A NURSERY for our baby by voting for Cara's Blue Man Baby Bump pic. She is #89 at:

http://www.971zht.com/pages/babywatch09/vote.html
The contest ends Sept. 30. We need as many people to vote as possible (Baby Lincoln would really appreciate it....He told me so.) So feel free to spread the word by posting a link on your blog to this post:) and PLEASE VOTE!!!

I'm positive she would win if it were solely up to the cutest picture (I mean, come on! Look at her!) But I know that there's gonna be all those losers out there trying to get everyone they know to vote for them, so we need your help to beat them. And yes, I am fully aware of the irony.

9 comments:

Heather said...

I voted

Soni said...

based on cuteness you have to win- some of those pictures are just wrong!

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Hope you win! Love all of those projects you did! Good job you guys. They are way cute.

Dylan, Holly, and Aspen said...

Dylan and I voted. Good luck. That would be awesome if you won!!!

Kaela Cusack said...

voted!!!

Christy Gunnell said...

Anything for baby Lincoln! And, seriously Cara deserves it! I'm not a huge fan of belly pictures but the blue belly is awesome! I'm voting and linking your blog to mine!

C and K said...

I voted too!!!!

Adri said...

Haha, I was going to enter but I forgot. So since I can't win I hope you do! I'll go vote now.

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

We just got back from NYC and I just voted!! Definitely the best looking Mom and "bump." Good luck!! PS - I gree with Soni---some of the thosse picture are just wrong.