Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 year anniversary

Happy 2 years! September 8th was our anniversary! The last two years have gone by so fast! I have enjoyed every minute I have spent with the love of my life. Even the minutes we are fighting...because lets face it, we all know how much I like to fight.


For our last childless anniversary we decided to go to Vegas! We has lots of fun!

Our room at Excalibur.




We went to the Tournament of the kings.


My blue belly before it started to crack.
Look carefully...he cracked a smile!





Will didn't want to leave.


Will is so sweet. I had to go to a meeting as soon as we got back, I came home to our bags unpacked, the house spotless and chocolates on the bed. He wanted me to feel like we were still in our amazing hotel.

5 comments:

The Standrings said...

aah how sweet! happy anniversary. how are you feeling, by the way? you look so cute in all those pics

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a fantastic anniversary vacation. Those pictures are fabulous, and you two look so much in love. And "wow" again----you finally have a "belly" on you. Now you actually look like you might have a baby soon.:) Happy Anniversary and may you celebrate a zillion more.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you post more pictures of your amazingly awesome room I heard about? I guess I can look on facebook. I smiled at your blue belly picture. Is it really paint. And I'm sitting here and just bust up laughing out loud of the picture of Will FLYING onto the bed. Soooo funny! What did he jump off of? That was some serious air...

Christy Gunnell said...

Happy belated anniversary!!! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog through Kaela Cusack's. It looks like you guys did Vegas up right! Well done. I'm super sad that I don't get to visit teach you anymore, but I guess that just means we'll have to find other excuses to catch up!

Kaela Cusack said...

so cute! LOVE the blue tummy photo-you guys are silly!