Monday, August 16, 2010

10 months!

Our little boy is 10 months old today! And he just keeps getting cuter.
He loves to crawl, explore and climb on everything.
He has four teeth, which has made nursing more of a challenge.
He has the same amount of hair he had when he was born.
I can't get enough of his kisses!
He is starting to boycott baby food.
He loves to shake his head no and will do it every time I tell him no.
He loves to wrestle with Bosco.
He likes to give raspberries.
He climbs the stairs any chance he gets.




5 comments:

Adam and Hilary said...

Happy 10 months Lincoln! Cara I love your pic of you and Will kissing Lincoln super cute!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Happy 10 months old! That Lincoln is the cutest! And he's the happiest baby ever! Maybe he knows he's a miracle baby. :)

Stacy said...

I love his little pinstripe suit :)

Anonymous said...

Awh, I love the bottom pic. Love the little bugger.

Soni said...

I think he has a little more hair than he used to. cutest pics- makes me miss him and want to come SQUEEEEEZE him!