Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 9

A photo of the item you last purchased.
$.88, They are on sale at Maceys.
I needed to make some pies for a relief society meeting. I started making them this morning before work and ended up with oodles of filling. So I swung by good old Maceys to get more crusts making this my last purchase. :)

Pink Lemonade pie
  • 1  (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1  (6-oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
  • 1  (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 1  (6-oz.) ready-made prepared graham cracker crust
  • Garnishes: fresh raspberries, fresh mint sprigs

Preparation

1. Whisk together first 2 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Pour into crust; freeze 4 hours or until firm. Garnish, if desired.

1 comment:

Soni Levenseller said...

I think I will go to the store now and get the ingredients! Yummy!