Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lincoln's big boy room.

I have been planning, collecting, and crafting things for Linc's big boy room for the last year and a half. It all started when I saw an alphabet wall on some design blog that I fell in love with. I wanted to do it in the nursery but decided that I better wait until we bought a house and knew we were going to be there a while. So I have been collecting letters for the last year, and now his room is complete! One of the reasons I was excited for another boy was that I could but all of my time, energy and money into the room instead of the nursery. (I also have my dream girl nursery brewing in my head.) And eventually both boys will be in the same room so I was doing it for both of them. :)
Here is the room before:

And after:



 And again after Lincoln has 3 seconds with it.



The curtains were my favorite find. DI $8. They were perfect!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Great job! I love the alphabet wall :)

Soni Levenseller said...

Yea! you found "K" and "Z"! Love it!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I love it! Cara, you are so talented and creative. What a fun, fun, fun room!

Is Lincoln sleeping in the big boy bed already?

Erica said...

Super cute room! You are so talented!

Kristin said...

That's so cute!

Carrie and Tyson said...

Cara, you have a blog! And a baby! And another one on the way! I saw your blog link on our blog history and I'm so glad I found you. I think about you all the time and wonder how you are doing. Now I know! You were my angel in our BYU ward. You sitting by my in RS and helping me with Tyler was what kept me sane while I was learning to be a Mom. Now that I have my second baby, I'm wishing you were in my ward again. :-)