Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blessed

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I cooked my very first turkey. I was terrified it would turn out like the turkey on Christmas Vacation, but it actually turned out great.
We decided to boycott black Friday shopping this year, at least at the big stores, people are crazy.
So we spent the weekend relaxing, swimming, watching movies, and playing the Kinect.

We failed to take any pictures on Thanksgiving day, but luckily I remembered to take some of Spencer's blessing. Unlike Lincoln's blessing where I totally spaced it. Will gave him a name and a beautiful blessing at our church on Sunday. My sweet little angel baby that never cries, cried. the. entire. time. I must say, even his cry is adorable.





I feel like it is tradition to make a list of things you are grateful for, so here goes. in no particular order
The Gospel
My boys (all three of them miracles)
Disposable diapers
Bosco, seriously the best cat ever
My family
Freedom
Our home
Will's boss
Will's Job
My friends

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

What a sweet post! Spencer looks pretty happy for the picture-taking session. :)

A very good "thankful" list. I agree--you are blessed! I like the idea of being "blessed" and Spencer getting his own special "blessing."