Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!!!!

We had a wonderful weekend full of Halloween fun and lots of goodies!!!
Pumpkin Creme Brulee, YUM!!! I broke my non-dairy diet for the night so I could try it. Hopefully I won't regret it later today.
Homemade root beer. I will have to admit, looked cooler than it tasted.
The Kemp boys and Lincoln chompin on their suckers.
Lincoln's first time trick or treating.
Bff's!
A family of Angry Birds!
Mummy dogs.
Owl cup cakes.
We also hit up our ward trunk or treat on Saturday.
I had to defend my costume to a bunch of kids. I was not Perry the Platypus, I was the blue angry bird.

My two cute skeletons!
Saturday morning we went to Thanksgiving point.

Lincoln always loves a pony ride.
Hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween!

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

What a great Halloween post. That Pumpkin Creme Brulee looks soooooooooo good. I assume you made all the food. Such a clever girl. Love all the costumes. Looks like an absolutely perfect Halloween. I’m sure Lincoln thought he was in heaven—being given candy magically when saying the words “trick or treat.”