Sunday, March 4, 2012

House

I have had a couple request for pictures of our home. When we first moved in (almost two years ago) I thought I would wait until I had the house all decorated and we had all of our "projects" done. Well life happened and it took a while. We still don't have our kitchen done, so I will post pictures of that some other time. Maybe in another two years. 

So anyway here are some pics for you :)
The boys room~

 The nursery. I finally got around to recovering the rocking chair. My first attempt was the day of Wills accident, so I had a little bit of anxiety about starting it again.


 The boys bathroom.
 We added the chandelier if the sitting room. Our next project is replacing the stair rails with cast iron railings. Anyone know of someone who does them?
 We painted and refinished the fireplace in our living room. (It used to be oak)
 We replaced the lighting fixture and framed the mirror in the bathroom.
 Haven't done much to our room.
 Painted the master bath and framed the mirror.

The end. Those are all of our "projects" we have finished.
We switched out most of the gold lighting fixtures and the door knobs. Our house is almost gold and oak free. :)

2 comments:

Lacey Johnson said...

Just wanted to say thank you for this post :) Your house is so fun. Love the boys rooms

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Here's to two very talented people. I love every single room. You've done a great job. We need to come visit again to see the "new" stuff. :)