Friday, June 8, 2012

9 months!

Spencer is 9 months old today! This one crept up on me fast and we had to do an impromptu photo shoot yesterday. Spencer is a little ball of energy, and it's no surprise that he is just as crazy and into everything as Lincoln was. They sure do have a good time together. I can't wait for all of the mischief they will create.



 GQ baby



 
Spencer is already thinking he is ready to walk. I wish he would slow down a little bit. But he has to keep up with his crazy older brother. Oh I just love these two adorable boys of mine. 

9 month stats:
Height~28.2 inches~50%
Weight~18.8 pounds~25%
Head~18 inches~60%


1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Happy 9-months birthday, Spencer!! The pictures are just precious. I can't even choose my favorite! Can Spencer really be that old?

I do love the pix of the brothers side by side---especially on their vehicles. :) Too cute!