Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!!

I want to dedicate this post to Will, my best friend, and the best dad in the world. (No I'm not bias)
I hope that I can fully express how much he means to me.

For those who don't know Will very well, you are missing out. He is one of the most compassionate, patient, caring, loving, knowledgeable, optimistic people I know.

I could not have asked for a better father for my children. I watch him play on the floor with my boys, sing with them, play the guitar for them, and laugh until their sides all hurt, and I know that we are so blessed to have him in our lives.

You can see how much my boys love their father. When Will gets home from work they both squeal in excitement. Lincoln runs, and Spencer crawls, as fast at their little legs can carry them, to greet him at the door.

He tucks them both in every night, gives them kisses, reads them stories, and lets them know that they are loved.

Most men attribute how good of a father they are to their own father. Will didn't have a dad growing up and somehow managed to turn out to be the amazing father he is. I am so grateful that he chose to rise above circumstance and be the best he can be. (which is more than I have ever hoped for)


“The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.”
― John Wooden

Will treats me like a princess. He is so patient with me and is always there to lift me up. I am stronger because of him. I am a better mom because of him. I am who I am because of him.

Happy Father's Day Will.
I love you more than words can say, and your boys adore you.










No comments: