Sunday, June 16, 2013

2 Months!

First, I'm sorry, I have been TERRIBLE about keeping updates on here. I want to do better, I really do. I new goal will be to post at least once a week.

Now on to more important matters.
Baby Connor turned 2 months old yesterday. I don't know how he has gotten so big so fast! I don't know any of his stats yet because his 2 month appointment is tomorrow. I will post them later.
We did do a little photo shoot with the boys yesterday and I wanted to share a few of them.
 A little about Connor at 2 months:

~He is the sweetest most cuddly baby ever! I just love him
~He is sleeping pretty good and wakes up 2-3 times at night
~He smiles all the time
~He adores his big brothers
~He loves bath time
~He is a total binkie baby
~He is a pretty chill, easy going baby, unless I eat dairy, that makes him angry.




Coming up next, a post about our Oregon trip.


No comments: