Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cutest baby in the World!

We entered Connor in the Strawberry days rodeo. I had to wake him up from a nap to take him, so I almost didn't go. He was not a happy camper.
As soon as I put him on the table in front of the judges he started grinning from ear to ear.
The judges oooooooed and awwwwed and commented on his adorable smile and sweet dimples.
And he totally won! Cutest baby in the world! Ok, just cutest 0-3 month old.
I am still very proud of him. :)







I am glad he won, so I didn't have to make a fake certificate. He has big shoes to feel with his two awesome older brothers. :)



 Spencer won the strawberry day's contest last year.














Lincoln won the freedom festival baby contest twice.


It's okay to brag about my cute kids a little bit, right?



1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

You do have the cutest boys ever, and yes, it's OK to brag -- parents and grandparents are allowed to do lots of bragging. :)

Congratulations to Connor. Glad he didn't let his big brothers outshine him.