Saturday, April 24, 2010

Will graduated Friday! It was a very exciting weekend! Next step, find a job. Will has applied to several places and had a couple interviews. So far the options are Utah, Tennessee, Oregon or California. We anxiously await to find out where we will start the next stage of life.
Two years ago I sat in these seats and thought to myself, next time I am here I will have a baby on my lap. It was so much fun to have Lincoln to help us celebrate.








We had a party Friday night to celebrate! Thanks to everyone who came!

5 comments:

The Standrings said...

i'm hoping you get the job in california! i guess i should ask where at in cali first!

Joanna said...

Congrats Will! What a huge accomplishment and step for your family.

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, WILL!! We are so very proud of Will, and all of you. What a fantastic accomplishment.

I love, love, love, the photos!!! I can't even pick out my favorites. Lincoln is darling in all of them. You and Will are the most handsome couple ever. What a banner day! I know this is sappy, but it bring tears to my eyes seeing all the pictures.

OH, oh, oh----I vote for Tennessee, of course. :) But in all honesty all your possibilities sound good. I love all those states.

Adam and Hilary said...

YEAH! CONGRATS WILL! That is a big accomplishment, nice work! Hope ya'll come to Oregon, you would be closer to us. Miss ya. Hope to meet Lincoln someday!

Soni said...

I vote for Oregon too...that makes two votes for Oregon, meaning we win!!!! See ya soon!