Thursday, January 20, 2011

15 months!!!!

Lincoln had his 15 month check up today. He was very brave and didn't even cry when they pricked his finger. The shot in the leg was a different story. At least he got a sucker after. Our pediatrician always likes to mention how amazing it is that Lincoln is so healthy. :)


Height~30 1/2 inches~ 30%

Weight~ 20 pounds 6 ounces~ 4%

Head circumference~17 1/2 ~2%

To sum it up, Linc is a light weight with a pin head. But we like his small head.


Lincoln is such a joy in our lives. We are loving every minute!
~He still loves his bath time, and tries to drink the bath water.
~Loves Bosco
~Says mamma, dadda, cat, puppies, ball, milk, hi, bye, yes, no,shoe, please, thank you, outside, more, and Will claims that he said "I love you"
~Loves to play outside
~Likes to play with dads quitar
It seams like Lincoln went from crawling to running! He is full of energy and keeps me busy!
Will and I still sneak into his room every night to watch him sleep before we go to bed. I hope I always take the time to appreciate those precious moments.
We still wrap him up like a baby to put him to sleep. :)
I still trace my finger along his scar and think about how different my life would be with out him.
Life is good.

2 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

OK, I'll admit it---I have tears in my eyes! Beautiful post, Cara. What a beautiful and blessed family you are. Happy 15 months, you precious little one, you!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Tears in my eyes too! Seriously, you all love each other so much. By the way, do you get scared when he drinks the bath water? My baby has been doing it lately but she doesn't realize that she can't breath the water in! Makes me a nervous wreck during bath time!