Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 23

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
I did write a letter but I'm not actually going to post it on the blog. It's actually very therapeutic.

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

1- My eyes change color depending on what I am wearing.
2- I occasionally use Will's deodorant, just to mix things up.
3- I used to have a speech impediment. Couldn't say my R's.
4- If you include step siblings I have 15 brothers and sisters.
5- I am double jointed in one thumb.
6- I love to cook.
7- I love photography.
8- I have TMJ disorder.
9- I HATE scary movies. I used to love them but I had too many nightmares!
10- I got attacked by a dog when I was 3.
11- I use to have to llamas.
12- I wish I had the will power to become a vegetarian.
13- When I was little I thought my stuffed animals were alive.
14- I don't like frosting. Unless it is whipped cream or cream cheese frosting.
15- My mom almost named me Mylo. She thought I was going to be a boy.

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Very interesting "facts" about you. Some of them I knew and some were "new" facts.

My eyes change color, too, depending on what I'm wearing. :)
And, my parents called me Richard for the 9 months I was waiting to be born.

Fact that surprised me the most: that you don't like most frostings.