Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's a.....

We had an ultrasound today! I wanted to make some cupcake bites with a pink or blue center to announce the gender of our baby. My appointment was at 12:30 and I worked at 1:30 so I didn't have time to make them before I found out what it was. So I guessed. I had a 50/50 chance and I made the centers pink.
 And the verdict.....
 
It's a Boy!!!!!!!!   
No doubt about it. (sorry baby for exposing you to the world) I'm so excited for Lincoln to have a little brother. My bank account will like it too. Since Linc and this little guy are almost 2 years apart, all of Lincs clothes will fit him in the right seasons. And I wont have to buy the $250 dollar bedding set that I fell in love with. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted a little girl, but I also really wanted a little pal for Lincoln. We are so excited!


Scary alien face picture.
Check out those guns!

 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

8 comments:

Heidi Jane said...

That is awesome cara having two little boys is so much fun

Holly said...

Congratulations!!! It's so fun having two little boys!!!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Congratulations Cara! So happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! As much as I wanted a cute little niece to dress up... A little brother will be great for Linc!!! And another boy cousin for Kolby to play with:) I am so happy for you guys! Ya between the both of us we'll have lots of clothes and stuff for this little guy. I am so happy for you guys Congrats! Love ya♥ Justine and Kolby

Soni Levenseller said...

NOOOOO!!!!!!!
I wanted a baby girl!!!
*sigh*
I guess little boys are fun too...ok...I'm ok now. You can have a boy. Are you going to name him Michael? ;)

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Hooray!!!! I just now saw this post and I am so excited for you!! Boys are great!! And brothers are even greater.

We are long on "boys" in our family (13 grandsons to 6 granddaughters), so it just seems natural that you've got a little boy in there. :)

PS ~ Remember: the Lehi Barbers = 4 boys and the Provo Barbers = 2 boys. It's all good.

PPS ~ Love the pic of Lincoln. Such a cutie.

julie said...

Congrats!! I have two boys exactly 2 years apart-it is the best!!

Lori said...

Congrats! They'll be best friends!