Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 27

A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
I no longer have blond in my hair.... It's hard to say how you have changed in a year. I guess I'm a little more paranoid about Will. I wouldn't let him take the Christmas lights down by himself. And it's a given that he will no longer work on cars. I get emotional on the drop of a dime, but that could just be a pregnancy thing. I'm a lot less task oriented and just make time for the important things first. Like spending time with my family. Have I mentioned how much I love them?
I'm too lazy to take another picture...maybe later.

1 comment:

Aaron and Julie said...

you just need to get will his own professional car forklift thingy. Or make him use a gazillion jacks so if one fails the others still got it ; ) I love the pic!!