Sunday, October 9, 2011

One Month

My sweet little baby is one month old!
We are so in love with this little guy.
He is such a good baby. He usually only wakes up twice at night. The only time he really cries is when he gets a tummy ache. He is super gassy, and I am afraid it is because of all the dairy I consume. So next week (after I have made all my planned meals) I am going to try to go off milk for a few days and see if that helps. I can not even tell you how much I am dreading it. I LOVE MILK! Lincoln and I go through a gallon a week. sigh. Well I guess we will see.
His hematoma hasn't gone down any :( At his 2 week appointment the Dr. ordered an ultrasound since it hadn't gone down. They did the ultrasound and said they were pretty sure it was still just a hematoma and they would just watch it a little longer. I don't know what they will do since it still hasn't shrunk any.

 Why you shouldn't leave a two year old unattended.....

Unfortunately sometimes it is unavoidable. I thought his room was a safe spot.

2 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Spencer is beautiful! And Lincoln is too funny!!! He is full of it, isn't he? Typical two-year old.

Can wait to hold Spencer and chase Lincoln around.

xoxo

The Bock Family said...

Just so you know, all 3 of my girls have been allergic to whey (dairy). It takes at least two weeks of the diet to notice any difference....usually more like a month. If you see tiny spots of blood in the diaper, then it is for sure a whey allergy and see your doctor. Email me if you have questions!! Gigglesncurls15@hotmail.com (we met at will's reunion if you don't remember!)