Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I love Halloween!!!!

I was sitting there thinking about all the stuff I need to get done. Then I remembered I haven't posted on the blog for a while. Oh well, I guess the laundry will have to wait.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays...okay they are all my favorite. Upon realizing it is now October and no longer September, I put up my Halloween decorations yesterday! In the excitement decided it was time for Halloween attire as well. :) My decorations aren't really that awesome, so I will just post pictures of my boys, who are awesome!

Lincoln is protecting Spencer from the giant spider handing from the chandelier.
Lincoln teaching Spencer "the Lincoln" smile.
Timber!!!!
On a different note, Lincoln picked out a new hat at Walmart. He likes to wear it around the house.
I love my little monster!

3 comments:

Soni Levenseller said...

heehee- Spencer almost has "the Lincoln Smile" down- too funny! Spenc looks so cute and tiny next to Linc!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

What cutie pies. You don't need any more Halloween decorations. They do the job just fine. Can't wait to see them in person. Hurry, hurry, hurry.

HT said...

I love this post. Made me laugh. <3