Friday, December 9, 2011

3 months!

Wow that went fast! Spencer was three months old yesterday.
I know I have said this several times before but he seriously is such a good baby!
I am simply smitten with his sweet little spirit.
He gives a huge open mouth grin to anyone who gives him some attention.


 I love this picture below! Spencer has a sly smile on like he just did something naughty to make Lincoln cry. Really, Lincoln just didn't want his picture taken. It's a little out of focus because Linc was trying to kick the camera.


Spencer loves sucking on his hands! He refuses to take a binky but loves those little fingers. I just hope he doesn't find his thumb.
He is such a content, happy baby. He still rarely cries.
He only wakes up once at night to eat, and has become a little more vocal about it. He still doesn't cry, just a few squeaks and then I know he is ready to eat. :)
He is a pro at tummy time and can hold his head up like a champ.
Oh I just love him!
And Lincoln. He's still cute too.
 ok, ok, and Bosco. You are also still cute.

2 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Fantastic pictures of the cutest boys in the world--even Bosco. :)

Stacy said...

these pics are so cute. I love that sparkly white background behind Spencer!