Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2012

Dear family and friends who didn't recieve a Christmas card,
I am sorry. I had every intention of sending them out and never got around to it.
So here it is.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! We had a wonderful day relaxing at home. 
Lincoln loved his horse and train table. I was going to get one or the other but I found them both on KSL! So I ended up spending less on the horse and the train than I would have spent on either one new. I love KSL.
Christmas dinner.
Christmas Breakfast. I made the most delicious buttermilk syrup. It was yummmmy!




3 comments:

Stacy said...

oh, my. that picture of Spencer with his stocking has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! what a smile!!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

What a wonderful post!! Love the smiles. I'd say the boys were pleased with their Christmas.

You are best bargain shopper ever! Love your "deals."

Hugs and a Happy New Year!

Soni Levenseller said...

wait a minute- I think the link on your card is busted...it doesn't sing, or dance, or show awesome pictures of you all on an exotic vacation. Maybe Corbin could help you fix it! ;)