Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's the most wonderful time!

I love Christmas! Everything about it. Most of all I love spending time with family and friends.
Our friends Dave and Kelli came over to make ginger bread houses. Last year this is what our ginger bread house turned out like....
And so I learned my lesson and used hot glue this year. It worked wonderfully. I highly recommend it!

 Lincoln kept eating all of the candy.

Our friends Eric and Kellie invited us up to Temple Square to have dinner at The Roof. We had been wanting to go for a while. OH MY GOODNESS! The view, the food, the DESSERTS! Holy cow, everything was amazing. Needless to say I broke my diet for the night.




We seriously tried a little bit of everything! It was awesome.

4 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Yes, the most wonderful time of the year. Love this post. I’m with Lincoln—I would rather eat the candy than decorate with it. :) Beautiful pictures from SLC. Fun, fun, fun!

Love the Dahlquist Photography pix of the SL Temple.

Soni Levenseller said...

That is a fabulous picture of the temple! Love it! And the gingerbread houses look great- hot glue makes everythign better!

HT said...

I LOVE the temple picture you took! I want to buy it from you!!!!

HT said...

I LOVE the temple picture you took! I want to buy it from you!!!!