Monday, February 6, 2012

Anyone want to help brighten someones day?


I am still collecting items for gift baskets! I would love to put some blankets in there but I don't think I can make 7 by myself before Thursday. Anyone willing to donate a blanket or two? Just a small, one person lap blanket.


Baskets are going to parents who have children in the Cardiac Intensive care unit in honor of CHD awareness week! 


Here is the list again:
Snacks
Cards
Note books/pens
Blankets
Water bottle containers
Treats
Gum
Books/ magazines

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Cara, this is such a good project you have taken on. Wish I lived closer so I could help you with it. Hope someone comes through with the blankets. Surely some of the good women of the great state of Utah will come through!!