Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentines day!

I think I am the luckiest woman in the world. I have not one, not two but three handsome valentines. I love my boys so much! I am so blessed to be able to spend so much time with them.
Monday we made chocolate covered strawberries. They were yummy, and messy.
His smile melts my heart, every time.
See, aren't they adorable?

They youth in our ward hosted a Valentines dinner to raise money for youth conference....or something, I was actually really good!
And of course we had to have the heart shaped pancakes! I went through the trouble of making Lincoln's heart shaped, only to realize I needed to cut it up for him anyway.

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

What a fantastic Valentine's Day. Love all your celebrations and very yummy food. In fact, I would love one of your chocolate-covered strawberries right this minute!

Great pictures. You are a blessed and spoiled mom/wife. :)

PS ~ My Valentine was running an extremely high fever and very sick the entire week of Valentine's. But I have a raincheck.