Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Birthday Boy!

My sweet baby is now one. Don't  know where that year went, but it is gone. I feel like I savored every moment and made each day matter. At least I tried to.
Spencer's birthday was a blast. We had an owl themed party and as always lots of treats.













 Spencer was not shy about digging in to his cake.

 All of the kids made little owl masks.

 Opening presents.

A little about Spencer at 1 year:

He knows about four words, mom, dad, Bosco, and uh oh. His preferred method of communication is growling. (occasionally he will say please and thank you)

He is a Lincoln in training, he's a little busy body and loves to climb, make messes, and torment his brother.

He loves to give kisses, but hasn't mastered the closed mouth kiss.

He loves balls, and cars.

His preferred mode of transportation is running.

He is a complete mamma's boy and can't bear going the whole night with out seeing me. So he wakes up a couple times to visit.

He is very persistent and doesn't give up when he wants something.

He loves his big brother, and follows him everywhere he goes. He's like a little puppy.

Oh how we love him!


3 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy birthday to your spencer! Great job on the party!

HT said...

I didn't make it to the party so I never saw all your cute decorations. Love it! The cake is the best! So cute!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

THANK YOU for posting the pictures!!! So cute! What a great party. I still cannot believe that Spencer is a year old! Simply amazing! I need details on all that good food--who made it, etc.? You give the best parties. Birthday hugs and kisses from TN.