Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Slacking

Ok, I have been slacking big time on the blog posts. Life has been crazy busy lately, but I am here to give an update.

I started watching my friends little baby last month. He is three months old, and adorable. Need proof? Look here. He is an amazing little babe, but I find my free time has decreased significantly. Lincoln loves having a little baby in the house, but Spencer is a little more on the jealous side.

In other news, Will turned 31! He claims he is only 30 since he was in a coma for his 29th birthday. I still put 31 candles on his cake. Will got the day off and we had a fantastic fun filled day.
 Will about to eat his creme brulee cake, YUM

We also spent time at our family cabin as part of our family "stay cation"

 We went to cascade springs, the lake, Seven Peaks, the Zoo, the Beach Resort, had lots of good food and lots of fun. I love my seeters. (most of the time :)


Spencer is turning one on Saturday! Can you believe it? One year? My baby!?!?
We had a fun little cake smash photo shoot.

That's all I have for now. Hopefully I will post again before another month passes. 


2 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

So happy to see your post. Your "stay-cation" sounds like sooooo much fun!

And I love those 31 candles on Will's cake. It looks like it could start a small fire, however. :)Bet the cake was fantastic tasting.

And I CANNOT believe that little Spncer turns one year old this Saturday. Amazing! I can hardly wait to see him this winter when we're in Utah. :)

Cutest family!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Just re-read my comment, and I cannot believe how many typing mistakes I made. Sorry about that.