Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blessed

Another round of Deja vu, a few weeks ago was Connor's baby blessing. He received a name and a blessing on June 23rd. Will gave a beautiful blessing in a circle of dear friends and my amazing Grandfather. It was such an honor for us to be able to have my Grandpa Keith stand in the circle. He is 92 years old and is still going strong!


What is a blessing without yummy food afterwards?













Thanks to everyone who was able to make it. We enjoyed celebrating Connor's special day.


1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but I did. I missed the entire thing. Just now saw it (Aug. 9)

What a beautiful post, and what a very special occasion. Wish I could have been there to share in the blessing day.

So happy for all of you! xo