Monday, December 14, 2009

2 months

Lincoln had his 2 month check up today with the pediatrician, everything looks great! Since the last visit two weeks ago he has gained 1 pound! So he has been gaining an ounce a day, which is typical baby weight gain. What a relief! I have been stressing like crazy.
His heart sounds good, his wounds are healing well, and we went down on his meds. Poor Lincoln also had to get all of his vaccinations today, one of which was synagis a medication to protect babies from RSV. Since Lincoln was born with a heart defect he qualifies for this very expensive medication. Each shot is $2500 and he needs 5 doses! Can you beleive that? Thank goodness for medicaid.


6 comments:

Heather said...

he's so stinkin cute! Good job and I am so thankful for you guys that everything went good! Strong lil baby you got :)

Katie I. said...

I'm so glad he is healthy! If only I were healthy so I could come play with the cute little guy! :)

Kristin said...

Wow! He's getting so big! Glad things are going well and he's healthy!

Holly said...

Holy cow! What an expensive shot! So glad you don't have to pay for that! And, of course, Lincoln is adorable. I love that picture!

Soni said...

Wow! Those shots are going to cost more than my car! That's one expensive baby you've got- but dang he's cute! So glad he's been gaining weight :)

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Great picture of Lincoln! He looks so healthy and I can see that extra pound. I think his weight gain sounds perfect, and I just know it's going to continue. We continue to pray for all of you, and am so pleased things are going so well.