Wednesday, December 9, 2009

He has my ears

Who does Lincoln look like? When the doctor handed him to me my first thought was "I just gave birth to me". The cuter he gets the more I think he looks more like Will...I was not a cute baby.
(Forgive the picture quality, it's the only baby picture we have of Will)

What should I be doing while Lincoln is taking a nap? Laundry, dishes, calling doctors about bills. But instead I am taking pictures of my ears and posting them on our blog. I didn't take a picture of Will's ear because unfortunately there is no question about it, Lincoln has my ears.





What do you think? Does Lincoln look more like me or Will?

7 comments:

Taylor said...

I am Kathyrn Iroz' little sister, and I was blog-hopping her sidebar and I just wanted to say that the picture of your ears is quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen today.
--Taylor

The Standrings said...

i can't tell! i think he's a good mix!!
sidenote- that dress that you are wearing in the last picture, i think i have a picture of me in that same one! haha

Soni said...

you are a freak little sister!!!

Soni said...

and Will looks like he could use a little more sleep...or he needs to lay off the smack...poor little blood shot eyes! But I <3 you!

dkkemp said...

He's pretty much a Cara-copy!

C and K said...

so funny!!! I love it! I would say mostly you with a dash of Will :)

Anonymous said...

I am still confused on this. There was one pic you posted back when ya'll were still at the hospital, where he TOTALLY looked like you, but I haven't seen it again in any other pics or in person. Expect for the ears, that is obvious. But he doesn't especially look like will to me either. In other words, i can't tell.

OH annnnnd, I don't think you were an ugly baby. You are so cute in your own Cara-ish way. I think I love your baby pics, because it is so clearly you. Like some people you don't recognize their baby pics. But not yours, no doubt about it, it's you! It always makes me smile.