Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let it snow

It's funny, I was just talking to Will the other day about how everything looks so dry and ugly after all the leaves fall off the trees. That's why God made winter, to make it beautiful again. I opened my front door to this.
I didn't notice the white little dog sitting on my porch; it scared me half to death when he started to run away.
Will just finished the second to last project for his class. He has been working on it non-stop for the last five days. I occasionally placed Lincoln in his arms to ensure that he gets some daddy bonding time.
Lincoln had to have a holter monitor on for 24 hours due to some PVC's (premature ventricular contraction) in his heart rate. We should get the results in a few days.

At his last pediatrician visit he weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces, up only an ounce from the previous visit. Other than not gaining weight he is doing great. He eats between 2-3 ounces occasionally takes 4. We love this little guy so much!

3 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Nice pictures of the snow! Very nice. We even got snow in Knoxville, which is quite unheard of in this part of the land---to have some this early.

I didn't know Will could still finish his class. That's super!!

And of course, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of Lincoln. Just looking at him brings tears to my eyes---a miracle. A Christmas miracle. I know the *weight* will come. Don't stress over that. He looks great and healthy!!

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

What a sweet little one! Don't you love all the townhomes with the snow? We still need to come over and visit.

Katie I. said...

oh my gosh! i'm so embarrassed! what the heck was George doing out there? He is so funny, he LOVES running around in the snow! we were thinking we would have to build him a little porch, I guess not! Sorry he scared you!

Lincoln is the most beautiful little boy. I'm so happy he is home.