Wednesday, June 16, 2010

8 months

Lincoln is 8 months old today! I love each stage Lincoln goes through! He is becoming so much more interactive. My favorite time of the day is bath time. I carry Lincoln upstairs and start filling up the tub. He knows exactly what will happen next and nearly jumps out of my arms in excitement. I lay him on the bed and get him undressed. He giggles and laughs the whole time. The second his diaper comes off he flips over and starts crawling around like a mad man. I pick him up and bounces up and down until I finally put him in the tub. Then he laughs and splashes with his bath toys. I seriously LOVE this kid, he is so much fun.


I love the smell of clean baby.

We are still getting used to him crawling. I will put him in the living room and walk to the kitchen to get a drink. As I close the fridge there's Lincoln with a huge smile on his face.
He is defiantly happy with his new ability to explore the world on his own.

P.s. He has recovered very well from his surgery. Such a little champ.

3 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Love, love, love these darling pictures. Lincoln is such a cutie! Is he as happy as he appears to be in all his pictures? Are you guys going to make it out here before we come to Utah? I can't wait to meet Lincoln.

PS ~ There is something magic in the crawling stage of a baby's life.

C said...

He's such a cutie!

Soni said...

Sharlene- Yes! He is as happy as he appears to be! He is the best natured baby I have ever met- it is amazing. I wish I could squeeze him everyday. Hope you get to see him soon!