Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fathers Day Tribute

To the most amazing father and husband anyone could ask for. I don't think I could have found a better fit. Will truly is my better half. He is such a wonderful dad.

Thank you for taking care of me for 9 months.
Thank you for being my rock through the hardest six weeks of my life.
Thank you for staying up countless nights reading medical articles, just to understand what was happening in Lincolns little body.
Thank you for changing Lincoln's diapers :) even the poopy ones.
Thank you for being a role model to Lincoln.
Thanks for all of your amazingness!!!
Dear Dad,
I wish that you could have met Will. I think that you would have liked him.
I wish that Lincoln had a chance to meet his Grandpa. I think you would like him too:)
I miss you.

2 comments:

Soni said...

...you make me cry... :) love ya! So glad you have Will- he's pretty awesome!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Isn't it great to be married to a man who exemplifies what fatherhood is in the truest sense? So glad you have *wonderful* Will in your life---so glad he's the father of Lincoln. Nice tribute!