Monday, November 29, 2010

A few of my thankful things....

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with food, family and fun.
I can't pass up the opportunity to write a list of things I am thankful for.

First and foremost I am thankful for the Gospel. I am grateful for the peace and comfort it brings.

I am grateful for the power of prayer.

Words can not express how grateful I am for my miracle boys.

I am grateful for friends and family. As I look back at facebook, email and blog messages I am overwhelmed by how many people offered assistance and words of encouragement. I wish I had the time to respond to each one and express gratitude for there willingness to help.

Modern medicine, highly trained surgeons, kind nurses, firefighters, and EMT's.  

Will's boss. He has been so understanding and generous. He himself is fighting cancer, so keep him in your prayers.

My job. I had a dream that I got fired last night and I cried my eyes out.

I am thankful for the simple things in life,
My hair straightner
Nail polish
Raspberries
Ice cream
Mascara
Tivo
Rain
My Camera

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Soni Levenseller said...

I am thankful for my adoring husband, my healthy kids, my fabulous siblings and their families, gum, eye drops, pony tail holders, vacations, hot showers, and books on CD (makes those long trips so much easier!)Love ya!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Nice post. I'm thankful for you, Cara. I am thankful for the beautiful woman you have become--inside and out. You have blessed my life.

My prayers have turned from pleading for miracles, to thanking God for the miracles in your life.

We had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving here in Knoxville.