Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nothing to Blog about......

As of lately, our lives have been pretty chill. I hope it stays this way, just for a little while.
Although my mind is constantly running crazy. I have so many unfinished projects, so many things I want to do. I have yet to post pictures of our new house. Why? Because I was waiting until we had it all decorated. It turns out that decorations cost money. So it may be a while.

I would love to,
Write more
Sew more
Work out more
Eat better
Paint
Do more photography
Keep my house immaculate
Read to Lincoln more

All I need is motivation. Right now, Lincoln and I both have a cold. Bla. I will have to find motivation next week.

2 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I'm so sorry you have a cold, but compared to the past year's events in your life, I'd say a cold is OK. :) I think you may have caught that cold from me. I took Zicam and Airborne and it only lasted 5-6 days.

I love your things to do list. Surprisingly, many of those are on my list, too.

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

I know how you feel! It's a good thing life is filled with a lot of years, or else I would feel really stressed.