Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Growing ike a weed

It's been exciting to watch Lincoln grow and develop. He has started imitating us, which is fun. When I feed him oatmeal in the morning I will blow on it and then offer it to him. He then blows on it and takes a bite.
We finally captured a video of him walking. Please ignore the flood pajamas, Will got him dressed.

Normally we would decorate the tree the day after Thanksgiving, but since we wont be here we decided to do it early. Check out our $50 Christmas tree!!!! (Thanks KSL) Lincoln sure liked it.

3 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

What a cutie!! I love it when they first start walking. I noticed when he wanted the tree, he took the fast route--on hands and knees. :)

Beautiful tree! What did KSL have to do with it? Got me curious.

Soni said...

How cute! When did he start walking? The tree looks great!

Sharlene- KSL is an online classified ad- like Craigslist ...so many treasures to be found!

Andrea said...

My little Lincoln is growing up so fast! Tell him that his bff Andrea is coming soon.