Thursday, March 18, 2010

Five months and an ear infection...

Lincoln was five months on the 16th! Can you believe it?!?!? Five months ago today I was staring at him hooked up to IVs and wires galore, not even breathing on his own, wondering if I was going to send my sweet boy home early. Now look at him!


Riding a horse and drinking a sprite like a big boy. (No I didn't REALLY let him drink the sprite)

Poor Lincoln was sick all day on Tuesday. He wouldn't let me put him down or he would start crying. We took him to the doctors to find the culprit was an ear infection. They gave him a shot of antibiotics and he was feeling better just in time for St. Patrick's day, which also happens to be my half birthday.


4 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe he's 5 months already! Well, I guess I can cuz mine grew just as fast. But it's still amazing. Glad he's feeling better.

The Standrings said...

oh man! ear infections are the worst! i'm glad he's doing better!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I love these pictures! That Lincolyn is a charmer and a darling!

PS ~ Ear infections lived with our family until the last child was a teenager. It stinks.

HT said...

I'm all caught up on your blog now!!! I feel like such a loser that I freaking totally missed out on the give-away during my blogging hiatus. Sigh. But I really like the idea, and it was cute to read all your stories and see old pictures. I think I might do it in a bit on my blog. Love ya!