Monday, March 29, 2010

Job hunt

Will graduates in April, and we have yet to find a job. I know he will find a job it's just the when and where that we are unsure of. It's crazy to think about all of the places we could end up, or maybe he will just get a job here.

I took Lincoln to the cardiologist on Friday. Dr. Gray said everything looks great. He seemed somewhat surprised that he was doing so well. As you can tell from the pictures, he is quite the little chunk, and completely caught up in height and weight. His head is still in the 5th percentile but I think normal babies just have big heads.








3 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Thanks for the health/medical update on Lincoln. So happy!!! And he looks fantastic. I love, love, love the pictures!!! Great! I really need to meet Lincoln.

Soni said...

He's adorable as always- and his head doesn't look small. maybe everybody else is abnormal. :)

Good luck on the job hunt- I'm desperately hoping you come here- though Brandon swears you must not want to come as you sent your resume instead of Wills. silly girl!!!

Natasha said...

He's getting so big!! What cute pictures. I love the flat cap ... everything is always cuter on babies.