Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Look what I found...

I have been grieving over the loss of my favorite pair of jeans for a few months now. I have been shopping all over the place to try to find a new pair to replace them, with no success. Last night I finally decided just to settle for a pair of mediocre jeans.
This morning I tried them on again and started whining to Will about how they just didn't fit the same as my old ones. He headed up to the attic to check our suit cases one more time.

I fell to the floor in defeat and noticed a large white garbage bag shoved under our bed. I ripped it open to find...MY PANTS!!!!! The same pants that I shoved under my bed in disgust 7 months ago because they no longer fit my pregnant butt.
Accompanying my pants where several other jeans and some long sleeved shirts I decided no pregnant woman should ever have to wear.
I also found my long lost hair ties.

6 comments:

Adri said...

Yay! I'm glad you found them. I have a bag of favorite clothes in a closet that I'm afraid to open because I doubt anything will fit me.

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Cara, you make me laugh. Funny girl. Glad you found you pants---like finding an old friend.

Kristin said...

You are so funny! I remember the feeling of being able to fit into my favorite pants again. Glad you found them!

Katie I. said...

Hahahaha! I'm so glad you found them! I'm impressed by Will's determination to head up the scary attic to find them! I can't convince Hank to go up there for my things!

You are hilarious.

Joanna said...

Sometimes I feel like I'm getting a whole new wardrobe again after the baby weight comes off. Hope you enjoy having yours back :)

Justine said...

Haha thats so funny.Ya I am still running into pants that I havent worn for months and months with hair ties on the buttons.We're dorks:)