Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Winner!!!! (s)

I know I said I would anounce the winner tomorrow, but I decided to do it tonight instead. I also decided that the 2 runner ups should win something too. I'm not sure what but it will be something fun. So send me an email with your address and I will mail you your prize!

RANDOM.ORG

List Randomizer

There were 34 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. Sharlene
  2. Sharlene
  3. Sharlene (Do you think Sharlene should have won?)
  4. Soni
  5. Kristin
  6. Melissa
  7. Christy
  8. Natasha
  9. Melissa
  10. Soni
  11. Kristin
  12. Melissa
  13. Kristin
  14. Kristin
  15. Soni
  16. Soni
  17. Heidi
  18. Sharlene
  19. Kira
  20. Sharlene
  21. Melissa
  22. Soni
  23. Kristin
  24. Melissa
  25. Melissa
  26. Sharlene
  27. Hilary
  28. Kristin
  29. Kristin
  30. Heidi
  31. Melissa
  32. Sharlene
  33. Soni
  34. Soni

Timestamp: 2010-03-10 04:45:35 UTC

4 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Yippee! It must be the luck of the Irish. Oh, wait, I don't have any Irish ancestory. THANK YOU! I'm so excited to see what the prize is. And most of all, I really enjoyed getting to know all those cool things about you. Very fun.

Melissa said...

BUMMER! I was so close.

Adri said...

Boo! I checked your blog every day and meant to come back and comment once the kids were alseep (it's hard to type, nurse, and juggle a toddler all at once) but never did. I liked your random posts, though.

Soni said...

does that mean Sharlene is the winner, and the two runners up? or as 4th place honorary winner, second only to Sharlene, do I get a prize too?

of course, if I get a prize I am going to have guilt because I never sent Corbin a homemade gift after the "pay it forward" thing last year...I think you still owe me a gift from that too! Love ya sis!