Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random #2

Things I have outgrown:

Not being able to skip.
I almost got held back in kindergarten due to my lack of coordination.

My crazy imagination, well almost.
When I was younger I thought that my life was being filmed. (This was before The Truman Show came out.) I think I wanted to be an actress...sorry actor.....so bad that I convinced myself I already was one.

I also believed my stuffed animals were alive. I would set them in strategic places, and then check back later to see if they moved.

Praying with my mouth open.
If I ate before we blessed the food I would open my mouth while the food was blessed to ensure the food I started to digest was also blessed.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! I really might do one of these give aways. It's fun learning new random things about you! Thanks for doing this.

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Cara, I can't believe all this stuff I *didn't* know about you. You are cracking me up with these stories. I think your imagination is part of your talents.

Soni said...

I already knew most of these things about you (well, not the life on film thing- that's a little egocentric)...but I want to win the prize!!!

Kristin said...

I love the praying with mouth open. That's so great!