Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Leaps and Bounds

I just realized that I can make a blogpost on my phone. So hopefully I can make more regular updates. Forgive me for typos. Will is doing great! He is talking in sentences, walking, and starting to drink fluids. They took out his central line this morning as well. They are planning on feeding him later today and possibly moving him out of the ICU! Which is wonderful because then he can see Lincoln. Trying to divide my time between the two of them is killing me. I cry on the way to the hospital because I am leaving Lincoln. Then I cry on the way home because I am leaving Will. sigh. Well enough about me. I am so grateful that Will is ok. The doctores are all amazed that he is recovering so fast! It is truely a miracle. Itls a miracle that he doesn't have any broken bones as well. Thank you for all of your prayers. They are heard and answered.

6 comments:

The Standrings said...

so happy to hear this.

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Life just keeps getting better and better. Thanks so much for your frequent updates. Wow! No words can describe the joy of this news.:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

C and K said...

That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for all of you!

RH said...

Diana & I are so glad that Will is doing better! I know that you guys are well taken care of, but, if you need ANYTHING, don't hesitate to let us know.

*julie* said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! You amaze me Cara, someday I hope to meet you!

Unknown said...

Cara and Will, you are the strongest people. With all that you have had to endure, in less than one years time. It is your faith and your hope that help answer all the prayers that you have been given.
You are always in our thougts and most definitely in our prayers.